This page exists to explain all the legal policies of VIP in Atlantic City. This business is a registered LLC which means that it is operating as a separate legal entity from its owners.
VIP in Atlantic City, LLC is not responsible for third party advertisements which are posted on this website or through our services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services produced by its advertisers. VIP in Atlantic City, LLC is not responsible for the conduct of any Client of the VIP in Atlantic City, LLC services. VIP in Atlantic City, LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or altercation of, any User or Member communication. Under no circumstances shall VIP in Atlantic City, LLC be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services of VIP in Atlantic City, LLC.
In no event shall VIP in Atlantic City, LLC be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising from your use of the services of VIP in Atlantic City, LLC. VIP in Atlantic City, LLC shall not be liable for lost profit damages arising from the use of VIP in Atlantic City, LLC's services, even if VIP in Atlantic City, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Payments submitted in-person, online, or otherwise, to VIP in Atlantic City, LLC, are non-refundable after 72 hours. Payments for Services booked by VIP in Atlantic City, LLC will be billed as follows: Party down payments using a hotel, restaurant, gentleman's club, or any other service that requires a down payment or a ticket shall be received at time of booking. All parties shall pay 33% of the party cost at the time of booking, and the remaining 67% is due two (2) weeks prior to event date. Cancellation of your event does not make VIP in Atlantic City, LLC liable to give you a refund. If event is canceled before any payment is made, VIP in Atlantic City, LLC will not seek any payment. If you have only partially paid for services booked by VIP in Atlantic City, LLC, you will not receive any refund for payments already made to VIP in Atlantic City, LLC, in the event that your booking gets canceled for any reason.